If you have been dreaming of a barn wedding with rustic elegance in Saratoga Springs then DeMaranville Farm and Gardens will be your dreamlike experience.
Your Wedding & Pricing:
Creating the perfect backdrop, only minutes outside downtown Saratoga Springs, NY for your wedding or private event, is our passion. Our 19th century private farm estate features 3 antique barns, Victorian farmhouse accommodations, 5.2 lush acres of perennial gardens, large pond and private swimming pool. Every detail of our venue has been crafted with the special needs of your event in mind. We are a venue only wedding site. Please see our list of preferred caterers (coming soon), photographers and florists. From our beautiful views of farm fields to our rustic yet elegant 19th Century barn, every detail of our venue has been crafted with the special needs of your event in mind.
Here you will find privacy, beautiful grounds, ample room for your guests, indoor and outdoor ceremony sites, a charming estate main-house, carriage house, pond, plenty of parking, and exemplary service. We take pride in knowing that you will have the happiest day spent at DeMaranville Farm and Gardens.
We offer the perfect countryside backdrop for your most memorable moments without sacrificing comfort and convenience. Our wedding barn is fully updated with central heat and air-conditioning. Your guests will find hotels nearby, as well as restaurants and easy access to exit 14 & 15 off Highway 87.
2017 Pricing: DeMaranville Farm and Gardens can be rented for weddings. All wedding packages include use of the Barns, Gardens and Pond, with an option for accommodations in Victorian Farmhouse. Use of Bridal Suite for Package A and B. Escorted access to the House for wedding photography is available by appointment only. A 50% deposit and $1,000 refundable damage deposit is required.
Package A: Saturday Wedding Ceremony, Reception in Wedding Barn, Carriage House, Gardens, Pond & more - Please call us and we will be happy to discuss our pricing.
· Access to Barns, Gardens, Pond and entire venue for ceremony, reception on Saturday, 7 am - 12 am midnight, includes one night stay in farmhouse.
· Access to Bridal Suite for bride and attendants prior to ceremony.
· Access to the Farm for a wedding rehearsal; must be pre-scheduled with staff and is limited to 1 hour
· Access to the Farm for an outdoor engagement photography session; must be pre-scheduled
Package B: Friday or Sunday Wedding Ceremony, Reception in Wedding Barn With Property - Please call us and we will be happy to discuss our pricing.
· Access to venue on a Friday or Sunday for 17 hours, between 7 am - 12 am midnight
· Access to House by bridal party only, check in at 9 am, must check out by 10 pm midnight
. Access to Barns, Gardens, Pond for a ceremony, cocktail hour, and/or reception
· Access to Bridal Suite for Bride and attendants prior to ceremony.
· Access to the Farm for a wedding rehearsal; must be pre-scheduled with Farm staff and is limited to 1 hour.
Optional additional accommodation in Victorian Farmhouse for one night
Private Gathering Rates:
· Available upon request
Fees & Discounts
· 50% Booking Deposit required to reserve date
· Damage Deposit of $1,000 required
Flowers by Rena's Fine Flowers
Photos by Tracey Buyce Photography
“Everything we wanted and more.”